Arbitraż instytucjonalny. Komentarz
This book provides a comprehensive article-by-article commentary of rules of arbitration of 14 important arbitration institutions:
- AAA (American Arbitration Association)
- CIETAC (China International Economic and Trade Arbitration Centre)
- DIAC (Dubai International Arbitration Centre)
- DIS (German Institution of Arbitration)
- ICC (International Court of Arbitration)
- ICSID (International Centre for Settlement of Investment Disputes)
- KLRCA (Kuala Lumpur Regional Centre for Arbitration)
- LCIA (The London Court of International Arbitration)
- MKAS (Moscow International Commercial Arbitration Court)
- SCC (Stockholm Chamber of Commerce Arbitration)
- SIAC (Singapore International Arbitration Centre)
- Swiss Rules
- Uncitral Rules
- Vienna Rules
The authors are practicing lawyers and international experts in arbitration from Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
"...It would be worthwhile to make room for it on your bookshelf whether you are an academic, practitioner or worker in connection with institutional arbitration. Ultimately, it will provide parties and their councels with a strong basis on which to base their choice of institution."
Olivia Staines in: Association for International Arbitration Newsletter, "In Touch"
"...Schützes’ commentary will set up new standards within the international discussion on international arbitration..."
Arian Nazari-Khanachayi in: dierezensenten.blogspot.de
- Seria: Komentarze anglojęzyczne Beck Hart Nomos
- Rok wydania: 2013
- Oprawa: Twarda
- Waga: 1940 g
- ISBN: 978-3-406-63311-9
- EAN: 9783406633119
- Kod serwisu: 08100600