Europejskie prawo pomocy publicznej. Komentarz
This commentary is edited by Professor Franz Jürgen Säcker (Berlin) and Dr Frank Montag (Berlin). The authors are experts in the field of European Competition and State Aid Law.
The Law of State Aid may be considered as one of the cornerstones of the EU Law. If the general prohibition of subsidising private companies by the State was not introduced, market competition would have been distorted and, as a result, the benefits of the internal market would have been put at risk.
This book, on the “article-by –article” basis, comments on the principles and proceedings of the State Aid Law applicable to specific sectors of the internal market.
- Part I Introduction;
- Part II Article 107 TFEU;
- Part III Services of General Economic Interest (SGEI);
- Part IV Commission Regulation (EU) No 651/2014;
- Part V Rescue and Restructuring Aid;
- Part VI Financial Transfer and Transactions;
- Part VII Tax Matters;
- Part VIII Rules for Examining Aid in Specific Sectors;
- Part IX Article 108 TFEU;
- Part X Council Regulation (EC) No 659/1999;
- Part XI Article 109 TFEU;
- Part XII Judicial Protection at EU-Level.