This is a concise introduction guide to international sales terms, providing a guide for drafting typical sales agreement clauses. The main part of the book contains the annotated international sales terms and conditions (inter alia Terms of Payment, Retention of Title, Delivery, Transfer of Risk, Conformity of the Contract Goods and Remedies in case of Non-conformity, Confidentiality, Limitation of liability, Termination, Governing Law and Arbitration Clause respectively Choice of Jurisdiction).
In particular, the third edition includes a detailed account of:
- The ongoing revision of the Incoterms
- New relevant international instruments and their impact on international sales transactions: The Hague Convention on Choice of Court Agreements, the Principles on Choice of Law in International Commercial Contracts and the ICC Arbitration Rules 2017
- The latest developments of EU and US export control regulations and their impact for international sales transactions,
- Up to date international case law in relation to the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG).
- Seria: Komentarze anglojęzyczne Beck Hart Nomos
- Rok wydania: 2018
- Wydanie: 3
- Oprawa: Twarda
- Liczba stron: 206
- Waga: 560 g
- ISBN: 978-3-406-71052-0
- EAN: 9783406710520
- Kod serwisu: 08102300