Data has become a crucial input of production for many services offered by online platforms and precondition of their competitive success.
Since providers of online platforms have become aware of the advantages derived from possessing and processing vast amounts of data, they increasingly adopt data-driven strategies to achieve and maintain their competitive data advantage over competitors.
- explores how exisiting competition tools and concepts used for assessing abuses of a dominant position can be applied to data-driven online platforms and competition concerns arising from their use of big data,
- attempts to suggest possible ways of its development, and
- analyses whether and if so, how the EU legal framework for the assessment of abuse of a dominant position under Article 102 TFEU should be adjusted to address it.
- Seria: Monografie Obcojęzyczne
- Premiera: Październik 2021 r.
- Rok wydania: 2021
- Oprawa: Twarda
- Liczba stron: 350
- ISBN: 978-83-8235-456-0
- EAN: 9788382354560